Modular, Medieval Wood House with Slate Roofing.
This Pack Contains:
- Wood wall set including doors, windows, and roof pieces
- Slate roof set
- Designed for quick-prototyping and easy construction of low-poly scenes and game levels.
- There are separate prefabs for each of the four walls, corners, doors, and windows; Roof corners, straight sections, edges, and caps.
- Every piece is modelled on a 1×1 metre square for easy placement and pixel-perfect snapping to edges.
- Every piece is modelled to real-world scale while still fitting within the 1×1 metre footprint.
- Included is a file containing 16 prefabs for possible building combinations up to 4×4 metres squared; Rectangular, L-shaped, T-shaped, and Plus-shaped buildings.
- All models are properly and cleanly UV mapped with overlapping albedo, and non-overlapping lightmap sets.
- All models are as clean and low-poly as possible to allow for the maximum number of buildings in a single scene and best possible performance.
- All models are comprised of quads and/or triangles.
- Polygon count represents the total number of polygons for all individual pieces (not including instanced geometry).
- All prefabs use mesh instancing for 100% reuse of existing geometry.
- Second storey prefabs are included for building houses with multiple floors.
- Preview images were rendered using Maya Hardware 2.0 with the default light set, anti-aliasing and screen-space ambient occlusion enabled.
- Tiling diffuse textures in PNG format are included up to 1390×1390, including a specular map for the window glass.
- Models have been inspected on the Oculus Rift to ensure they are of acceptable size and proportion in virtual reality.
- No plugins were used in the creation of these models.
- Unique and meaningful names for all objects, materials, and textures.